7 KM OPEN (MEN & WOMEN)
1st Place – RM300 + Medal
2nd Place – RM250 + Medal
3rd Place – RM200 + Medal
7 KM OPEN – Junior Under 17 (MEN & WOMEN)
1st Place – RM250 + Medal
2nd Place – RM200 + Medal
3rd Place – RM150 + Medal
Rules & Safety
The organizers shall provide order & safety in the form of policing and RELA through checkpoints, bases etc across the entire run venue for your maximum safety and protection. Ambulance and First Aid will also be provided and special assistance for disabled and veterans is available. Some general rules :
- Please make sure you are wearing your T-shirt or bib for your safety and identification
- Please leave valuables at home. We also provide safekeeping services if you require assistance.
- Please ensure you are sufficiently fit and hydrated for run. Also if using any medication or health condition please inform our staff for assistance.
- Run will end at 09.00 maximum due to road and traffic regulations. Will be followed by lucky draw and other events.
- There will be helpers, volunteer and checkpoints throughout the run course for drinks, medical and assistance.
Food & Beverages
There will be drinks and refreshment provided such as bottled mineral water, sports drinks and various other snacks and refreshment available. Bring your own or purchase/get free from our sponsors.
For Guys – appropriate running clothes, tracks, shoes etc
For Women – appropriate running clothes, tracks, shoes etc
Parking is available at various areas around Sunway Giza Kota Damansara. Some of the large parking spaces available for use include :
- Giant Hypermart Outdoor Parking –
- Sunway Giza parking
Ambulance will be on hand at main base camp and various other medical camps will be made available at run checkpoints.
If you require any special assistance or special medication please do notify us in advance or request assistance from us.
Want to help or become a volunteer? If you are looking for an opportunity to do some good work and earn some money or remunerations do let us know
The run location is easily accessible by public transport and major roads/highways etc…If you need directions please use the tools provided below
For those requiring special assistance i.e. disabled or OKU please contact us for special arrangements.